Photobucket

FOR EVER ROMA TOTAL WAR

domingo, 28 de marzo de 2010



What awaits us?

A cloud has fallen on our shore
The mighty hand and sword of Roman war
And I'll be brave, be strong, be true, my love
And I'll be waiting for you, forever...

My love you march to war defiant
May god returneth you triumphant
And you'll be brave, be strong, be true, my love
And I'll be waiting for you, forever...

"And remember this above all: Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure
they are not ashamed!"

How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war
We rise with noble intentions
And we risk all that is pure
We are only as great as our hearts will allow
What awaits us?

Forever...
JEFF VAN DICK
ROME TOTAL WAR

2 Comments:

kei said...

Preciosa la canción. Del juego Hay una agregación con Alexander, que quiero jugar solo espero que como está basada en cierta peli se abstengan de pelucas ridículas.

Maeglin said...

Hace tiempo que no juego al ROME TOTAL WAR sin embargo Key es dificil que pase más de dos semanas sin escuchar alguno de los tremendos temas en su BSO.